Creative mind, creative works.
B2B Copywriting & Conversion Optimization Services
Get copy for web pages, landing pages, and email campaigns, case studies and more at every stage of your customers lifecycle.
1. Meet & Greet
You stumbled across my website perhaps a friend sends you my way and you like what you see. You submit my form, send an email, message me on Drift, or send a message in a bottle — point is, we’re talking now.
2. A Proposal and Quote:
We’ve had a great chat, I have a good idea of what I can do to fix your copy problems and get your conversions where they need to be. It’s time to talk business.
3. A Refined Simple Process
I like simplicity, my clients like simplicity, great copy likes simplicity and therefore, it works.
Do You Want Authentic, Persuasive, Marketing Copy from an Expert or Are You Content With What You Have Now?
Free 30 Minute Website Copy Review
You Get a 30 minute uninterrupted block of time from me to look at any page of your website and then I will GIVE you actionable feedback you can put into practice.
Here my friends, you will find a sample of the work I have been providing to my clients. While I am duplicating a large portion of my work for you to see (and hopefully not use as your own...).
Cart Abandonment Copy
Shopping cart abandonment is a major problem for online retailers, it can and has lead to lost sales and customers. There are a number of reasons why shoppers may abandon their carts, including high shipping costs, unexpected fees, and complex checkout processes.
If your business is not making use of case studies you may be missing out on a golden opportunity to add revenue, authority and most of all, more customers!
you need great marketing copy
The challenge is thinking strategically through the entire sales process and writing those marketing pieces in a way that gets the conversions you want. That’s where I can help you.
Why Choose Us
we are best for you bacsuse we do for you:
I help keep your customers...loyal
- Email series to communicate your product’s value and improvements
- Emails to announce events such as instructional webinars
- Landing page copy for free resources such as eBooks and guides
- Landing page copy for events such as webinars
How I Help With Lead Generation
- Conversion-focused copy for core web pages (e.g. home page, software tour, pricing)
- Landing page copy for gated content downloads and free trials
- Explainer video script writing
- A/B testing and conversion optimization for pages that are kind of converting
- Turn more website visitors into warm leads. Let’s chat about your project.
How I help boost average revenue per customer
- Up selling email campaigns
- Cross selling email campaigns
- Up and cross-selling landing pages
- Pricing page strategy and copywriting
- A/B testing and conversion optimization
How I help you onboard your customers and bridge that canyon-sized gap
- Onboarding email autoresponder series
- Behavior-based onboarding emails using products like Intercom
- In-app onboarding microcopy
- Welcome onboarding copy
- *I remove the obstacles that get in the way of your customers unlocking the value you promise.
- Let’s talk about that project on your desk today-
Generate More Leads...
- You’re getting some quality traffic to your website and landing pages but it’s not materializing into email signups, demos, and free trial signups like you need it to, in other words, it’s just not converting.
- Despite producing and promoting 10x content, executing a well thought out SEO strategy, and forking over fistfuls of cash for traffic — the ROI on your marketing spend and effort isn’t good enough.
How I help you get more paying customers
- Onboarding emails (autoresponders and behaviour based)
- Long and short-form sales page copywriting
- Lead nurturing autoresponders
- Sales emails
- Website copy for core pages (home, features, and pricing)
- A/B testing and conversion optimization
- *Start converting more leads into paying customers. Let’s chat about a project —
Boost Your Customer Retention
- You did it! You’ve got paying customers.
- There’s just one problem — they stop paying after 3-months (typical churn rate), and it’s killing your MRR/ARR.
- They stop paying because there is a gap between your promises and their experience with your product. There is also a gap between what they think your product can do and what it can actually do as a result of your team adding new features and integrations over time.
- Assuming these are communication gaps and no false promises of the product,
- I can help and here’s how:
Acquire New Customers
- Despite getting traffic, free trial signups, and subscribers — you can’t get them to pull out their credit cards.
- They’re either not logging into their free trial, ditching their free trial when they can’t figure something out, or they’re failing to see the value in upgrading to a paid plan.
- However you slice it, your warmest leads are valuing their money more than your solution. They signup, drop off, and continue to live with the problem you solve.
- Or worse yet…they take their money to a competitor that nails their messaging and onboarding
Increase Average Deal Size
- You’ve got happy customers and they’re sticking with you for the long haul.
- This is awesome, but you know that some of your customers, based on usage and needs, should be paying more. They are stretching their current paid plan to “save” a few dollars and they’re having a less than ideal experience because of this. They are also leaving money on the table.
- Or, perhaps your product could serve other members or departments if only you could crack the cross-selling puzzle.
- Either way, there’s an expensive gap you can’t seem to close.