Process of Working
Creative mind, creative works.
I don’t wait for inspiration to strike. I sit down at my desk and work because I have deadlines to meet and results to deliver just like you do. This is my copywriting process from initial “hellos” to revenue-generating copy.
check out its special features
1. Meet & Greet
You stumbled across my website perhaps a friend sends you my way and you like what you see. You submit my form, send an email, message me on Drift, or send a message in a bottle — point is, we’re talking now.
I respond to your inquiry within 24 hours with a few probing questions. If I see a potential fit, I schedule a short introductory call.
- We will have a short intro call on the house, usually via Zoom.
- I’ll ask you about your proposed project, timelines, and estimated budget for this project. Of course, you can ask me questions as well.
What are the next steps…
2. A Proposal and Quote
We’ve had a great chat, I have a good idea of what I can do to fix your copy problems and get your conversions where they need to be. It’s time to talk business.
This brief proposal includes:
⦁ Expectations that need to be met by you and me in order for this project to be a success
⦁ Itemized list of what I will deliver
⦁ My earliest available start date as of the day the proposal is written
- A request for you to approve and e-sign the proposal.
- Payment in full is required to reserve your start date and make this project a reality. With the payment confirmed.
- I can confidently turn down or postpone other projects that would otherwise take your spot. I send an invoice via Wave accounting SaaS and I accept credit card payments via Wave as well as wire transfers.
- I like simplicity, my clients like simplicity, great copy likes simplicity and therefore, it works.
- *Note – If you’re an overseas company we don’t need to get fancy, I’ve dealt with this before — we’ll make it work.